Connector AND Thought LeaderThe Craigen Group is known for their thought leadership and engaging sessions that connect with the audience to inspire engagement and to share insights and expertise. Because topics and presentations are customized, The Craigen Group is able to bring unique energy and synergy to any audience. Whether you are seeking a breakout or workshop leader, a moderator or a keynote speaker, The Craigen Group inspires tangible action that each audience can put into practice immediately.
Some of her most popular topics are:
- InnerActive® Coaching for Insight, Impact & Results
- The Moment of Truth: Bringing Your Best Forward
- The Hero’s Journey: Everyone’s Pathway to Success
- Teaming on Purpose, The Enneagram: Providing a Platform for Radical Self-Awareness, Clarifying and Claiming Your Purpose
- Creating a Significant & Sustainable Future
- CQ2: Your Curiosity and Courage Quotient for Effective Leadership
- Playing for Others: The Power of Play at Work
- Creating A Significant & Sustainable Future Southeast Region, Baker Tilly
- Transforming the Leaders of Emerging Nations with 50 leaders from central and eastern Africa
- Gaining Membership through Leadership National Federation of Women’s Clubs – International Conference
- Knock! Knock! Who’s There? Strategies for Increasing Self Awareness Professional Business Women – Cincinnati, Ohio Chapter
- What’s Your Story?: Creating Your Personal Narrative
- Your Leadership Journey: The Power of Risk The U.S. Government, Washington D.C.